Procurement Talent Talks – Episode 1
PROCUREMENT TALENT TALKS
March 05, 2022
Guide to Becoming a Chief Procurement Officer
Date: March 05, 2022
The Guide to becoming a Chief Procurement Officer Talk series produced by Competitors View aims to help you catapult your career and make more money. To provide you with actionable strategies that you can use to propel your career and life beyond anything you’ve ever expected or even imagined possible in Purchasing.
The series aims to give you an actionable prescription that greatly diminishes or virtually eliminates the challenges you face in Purchasing and is geared towards supporting to eliminate most of the stress you’re experiencing and help you sleep better. Whether you are new to purchasing or are a seasoned executive, this powerful series will provide insight and direction to running a world class purchasing organization and being a world class purchasing professional.
- Know the speaker’s journey
- What are procurement departments today and what it can and should become?
- What should the chief procurement officer do?
- Key Skills
- Securing a Seat at the Table with the C-Suite.
- A 21st chief procurement officer! Mindset
- Education needed to become a chief procurement officer
- Best programs for becoming a chief procurement officer
To share your views on the event or give any feedback please write to firstname.lastname@example.org